1. Registration is no guarantee for Admission.
2. Fees and other charges are to be paid quarterly for full academic year.
3. Fees and dues are received in every month. Those who fail to pay by 10th will be fined Rs 5/- per day.
4. Fees will be received only during office hours i.e. between 8:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M..
5. Students leaving the school must inform the Principal in writing and get the required school leaving certificate at the time. In case they do not inform in writing, the name of the child will remain on the roll for one month and parents asking for the certificate or refund of security will have to pay the fees and dues upto date.
6. Dues once paid are not refundable.
7. In case of the following the student will be re- admitted by special permission of the principal only on payment of Admission fee.
a. If child is withdrawn by the parents.
b. If his/her name is struck off the rolls as a disciplinary measure, or account of long absence or non–payment of school dues.
8. No students will be allowed to sit in the examination without clearing the dues, if any.
9. Irregular attendance, habitual want of application, insubordination to teacher, any kind of cheating or serious misconduct, even outside the school premises, or any habit or behavior objectionable to the good tone of the school are sufficient reasons for dismissal of a student.
10. Any damage done by the students in school premises will have to be made good by the parents of the child concerned.
11. It is strictly compulsory for every child to come to the school in school prescribed uniform.
12. If the child or parents misbehave with members of the staff, the school has every right to expel such student from the school.
13. Parents or guardians are not allowed to see their child or interview teachers during active teaching hours.
14. Any communication (request or complaint) made by the parents should be addressed to the Principal and not to the class teacher.
15. Parents must get the security refunded within one month after the child withdrawn from the school. After this the security will be forfeited.
16. Absence from examination in any subject or in all subject means failure in that subject or subjects.
17. All the students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on all class days, all school public functions. A child who is slovenly dressed or not in uniform may be send home / fined.
18. Students must reach the school at least 10 minutes before the time fixed for assembly.
19. The students will have to take part in all the co-curricular activities of the school and the parents have to pay the extra charges, if any.
20. Parents are expected to co-operate in the working of the school by enforcing regularity and discipline and taking general interest in the progress of their child. They should check the student?s dairy regularly and note the teacher’s remarks etc.
21. Parents are requested to notify any change of their address and telephone No?s. immediately to the office.
22. Only those applications for leave are considered to be genuine which are duly attested by the father or the guardian of the student.
23. Students are strictly forbidden to purchase any article of food from unauthorized dealers near the school premises.
24. The warning bell which is rung 5 minutes before the regular bell is a signal for all to go to the assembly. This should be done strictly in silence, maintaining their proper lines.Every student should bring his/her Dairy to the school
25. Students should greet their teachers when they meet them. They should remember that a school is judged by the conduct of its students.
26. Students should submit their progress reports duly signed by their parents/ guardians within three days of receipt.
27. The name, class and section of pupil should be clearly marked on all his/her belongings.
28. Students who come to school in care of servants should never leave the school before the servants arrive.